1. Follow instructions printed on our label located at the bottom of your candle and a Candle Care Card is also included in your order.
2. Trim your wick to about 1/4" after every use.
3. Soy Wax has a memory, each time you burn your candle, allow for a full "melt pool" This may take up to 4 hours. Otherwise you will get "tunneling" this is when the candle only burns down the middle.
4 You should never burn your candle longer than 4 hours at a time. If a carbon ball appears due to a longer burning time, trim it off before lighting again.
5. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface and keep it away from flammable objects and drafty areas.
6. NEVER leave your candle UNATTENDED!
7. Keep wax free of wick trimmings or other debris.
8. Keep your candle away from pets and children.
9. DO NOT extinguish with water!
10. Do Not fall asleep with your candle burning!
11. When your candle is down to 1/2" of wax at the bottom, it's time for a new candle.